Homemade peanut butter cookies are a popular treat. They’re super easy to make, and they taste delicious too.
But what if you can’t eat dairy? What if you want to make a dairy free peanut butter cookie that’s just as tasty as the classic?
These dairy free peanut butter cookies are absolutely delicious and super simple to make. You only need one large mixing bowl and they come together in about 20 minutes. Before you know it, you’ll be able to sit down and enjoy your new batch of cookies. They have just enough peanut butter flavor without being too overpowering, so everyone will love them.
Because this recipe is so easy, it’s a great opportunity to involve the kids and help them learn how to bake. So enjoy some time together baking and then enjoy your yummy cookies.
Watch the Recipe Video
What you will need to make dairy free peanut butter cookies
one large mixing bowl and a spoon
creamy peanut butter
dairy free butter alternative (Ex: Smart Balance)
all purpose white flour
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. dairy free butter alternative (Ex: Smart Balance)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup all purpose, white flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, dairy free butter, white sugar, and brown sugar
- stir together until creamy
- add the egg and vanilla
- stir again until incorporated
- sift the flour and baking soda together
- stir until thoroughly mixed
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- form the cookie dough into balls and slightly smash down onto a lined cookie sheet
- use a fork to create a criss-cross pattern on each cookie
- sprinkle each cookie with a little bit of white sugar
- bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes